Workshop: ML.NET Training - 1/2
This ML.NET workshop teach will teach you how to build, train, and consume Machine Learning models in .NET applications using ML.NET. Specifically, you will build a .NET Core application for training an ML.NET model and then consume that model in an ASP.NET Core web application.
The workshop will cover:
- The basics of Machine Learning (ML), including how to apply ML to common business problems and how to choose the right ML tech.
- The basics of ML.NET and how to get started adding ML to your .NET applications.
- How to prepare your data and load training data with ML.NET.
- How to set up an ML.NET training pipeline, including data transformations and algorithms.
- How to evaluate a model’s performance and improve the model.
- How to consume ML.NET models in different .NET app types.
- How to use ML.NET tooling and AutoML.
- How to integrate ML.NET models into DevOps.
- How deep learning works in ML.NET.
- How to work with data scientists who work in Python.
- The roadmap for ML.NET.
- Visual Studio 2019 16.6.1 or later with .NET Core workload installed
- ML.NET Model Builder Preview Feature enabled