Workshop: Pragmatic unit testing now!
Loving unit testing? Hating unit testing? Or ever having doubts about any unit testing practices? This workshop is for you.
Let's revisit unit testing from ground up, with one key word: pragmatic.
Some of the topics we will cover
- pragmatism in coding and unit testing
- clarified: what to test and what not to?
- assertion style - can we just have one?
- to mock or not to mock, is there really any question
- reconsider dependency injection
- rethink the layers in architecture
A workshop that's fully hands-on, very stress-free, most certainly useful, and at times slightly controversial.
- there will be no "advanced" unit testing, and
- your unit testing biases or preferences might not be confirmed
- .NET Core - we'll be coding in C#. Don't worry, you'll manage even if this is not your daily language!
- An open mind
See you there!